Give

Give to the cause and

Be A Part Of The Story

Thank you for donating to Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center! Hundreds of children need our help each year, but it takes a village to raise a child. Legal representation and clinical services are costly, and the children and families we serve depend on us to provide affordable and pro-bono legal and clinical services in their time of crisis.  RMCLC receives only 5% of its revenue from clients.  The remaining 95% comes from philanthropic gifts, grants, fundraising events and sponsorships. Without your support, we could not do what we do for kids each day. Any questions? Contact Jeremy Jones, Development Manager, at jjones@childlawcenter.org or (303) 302-9930. Thank you!

If you would prefer to donate via cash or check, please mail to:

Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center
1325 S. Colorado Blvd. Ste. 701
Denver, CO 80222

Your gift improves a child’s life… 

100%
Of The Time

Please fill out the form below

Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center (RMCLC) respects donor privacy and all donor information remains confidential.  RMCLC will not share or sell a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.  Donor information will only be shared if the donor has given specific permission to do so.